Moreton Cross Group Practice

Pasture Road Health Centre, Pasture Road, Moreton Wirral, CH46 8SA

Current time is 08:48 - We're open


Telephone: 0151 678 0993

Out of Hours: 111

E-Consult if under 18 years of age.

If you are under 18 years old and need to speak to a GP in confidence please telephone the surgery.   If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 please submit an eConsult using the paediatric template.  Thank you!


Moreton Cross Group Practice will be CLOSED for training On Wednesday 11th May 2022 from 12.30pm – 5.00pm. If you require an urgent GP appointment, please call 0151 652 6077 and press option 1





Other Services

How to Provide Feedback or Register a Complaint Regarding Services

Sometimes services may not meet your expectations and you may be unhappy with the treatment or service you have received from the NHS. You are entitled to raise a concern, comment or make a complaint, have it considered and receive a response from the responsible body concerned.  Equally, you may have had a positive experience and wish to share it with us.

The local PALS team (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) is able to provide support and advice if you have a concern or query regarding a local service you’ve received on the NHS (whether it’s an NHS or an independent provider).  They can also act as your advocate when making a complaint or contacting an organisation. You can contact them:

In writing:

Wirral Information Resource for Equality and Diversity Ltd (WIRED)

Unit 7, WirralBusinessPark, Arrowe Brook Road, Upton, Wirral CH49 1SX

By telephone or Fax: Tel: 0151 647 4251     Fax: 0151 670 1600

By   Information leaflet:PALS Leafet.pdf

If you would like to provide feedback or raise any issues regarding the services provided by the following service providers, please click on the website name below:

Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (ArroweParkHospital)

Wirral NHS Community Trust

Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Clatterbridge Cancer Centre 

For all other service providers, please check their websites to find out how to raise a concern, comment or make a complaint.

If the PALS service is unable to resolve your concerns, and you would like to make a formal complaint, you may do this either directly to the organisation, or to NHS Wirral CCG, who will investigate the matter on your behalf.  Please visit for more information.

To provide feedback or raise any issues regarding your GP practice, please speak to reception.

Citizens Advice Wirral

Help to Claim Universal Credit service


From 1st April 2019 Citizens Advice Wirral launches its new ‘Help to Claim’ service, which can support Wirral residents to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening a Universal Credit account to receiving the first full Universal Credit payment.

Our service is delivered by phone, webchat and face to face.

Call Freephone 0800 144 8 444 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday or visit the service in Birkenhead or Wallasey –

Wallasey – Communications Hub, Citizens Advice Wirral, 237-243 Liscard Road, Wallasey, CH44 5TH.

Monday to Friday from 9.30am until 12.30am for open sessions that clients are not required to book.

Birkenhead – JobCentrePlus, Brunswick House, 29 Price Street, CH41 6PN.

Monday to Friday between 1.30pm and 4.00pm for open sessions that clients are not required to book. From Monday 29th April 2019.

Booked appointments will be available for very vulnerable clients who require 1-2-1 support. Please call the number above to book an appointment.

Our trained advisers can help you to:

  • Set-up your Universal Credit account
  • Complete your claim to-dos
  • Verify your identity
  • Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
  • Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.

You can find more information on Universal Credit on our advice pages

If you’re a local organisation working with people who need to help to claim Universal Credit email Julie Murphy, Help to Claim Lead, for more information on how you can signpost or refer people to our service.  Julie can be contacted by email

Young Carers Support Sites

A young carer is someone under the age of 18 who helps look after someone in their family, or a friend, who is ill, disabled or misuses drugs or alcohol.

This does not have to be a grown up person that you are looking after, but can include helping a parent or friend to look after a disabled child or young person.

Click on the links below to access advice and support re young carers.

Safeguarding – young carers          Wirral health and social care support young carers